National Football League
                    === Bush helps Bears topple Vikings ===
 Chicago,  IL (Sports  Network) - Michael Bush had two touchdowns on the ground
 and  the Chicago  Bears took a 28-10  win over the Minnesota Vikings in an NFC
 North battle from Soldier Field.
 Jay  Cutler,  who returned to  play after sitting out  last week's loss to San
 Francisco  with a concussion, was 23-for-31 with 188 yards, one touchdowns and
 one  interception for  the Bears (8-3), who  snapped a two-game skid to move a
 half-game ahead of Green Bay for first place in the NFC North.
 "This  was  a big win for  us because you  can't lose division games at home,"
 said  Chicago head coach Lovie  Smith. "We were committed  to the run and that
 really helped us today. Jay Cutler was really good today after coming off that
 injury. All of our guys came out ready to play."
 The Packers are in action on Sunday night in New York against the Giants.
 Christian  Ponder  was  22-for-43  with  159  yards,  one  touchdown  and  one
 interception  for  the Vikings (6-5),  who were coming  off their bye week and
 lost  for a  third time in their  past four games. Adrian Peterson carried the
 ball 18 times for 108 yards in the loss.
 "It  was  a very disappointing  game today since we  didn't execute the way we
 needed  to  on the  road,"  said  Minnesota  head  coach Leslie  Frazier.  "We
 struggled  in  a number  of areas,  including third  down and  the red zone on
 both  offense  and defense.  We didn't  get that  done and  they made some big
 plays on special teams."
 Minnesota  was held to a quick three-and-out on the opening drive of the game,
 but  Matt Forte  fumbled on  the  first snap  and Minnesota  recovered at  the
 Chicago 28.
 The Bears defense held, though, and the Vikings came away with a 40-yard field
 goal from Blair Walsh for a quick 3-0 lead.
 Chicago  then  went three-and-out, but Peterson  fumbled on the first snap and
 Chicago  recovered  at the Minnesota 34.  On the sixth play, Bush rumbled into
 the  end zone  from a yard out  for a 7-3 lead  with 7:17 to play in the first
 The Bears again held Minnesota and got the ball back near midfield after Chris
 Kluwe's bad punt went out of bounds after going 23 yards. The team only got to
 the  Minnesota 29, but that was enough for a 47-yard field goal from Gould for
 a 10-3 lead.
 The  Vikings got  down the field on their  next touch and Walsh lined up for a
 30-yard field goal, but Julius Peppers got a hand on the ball for the block.
 Chicago  then went on  a lengthy drive that ate up almost eight minutes of the
 clock  and featured  three third down conversions and a fourth down make. Bush
 capped the march with his second 1-yard score of the game. The team then added
 a  two-point conversion when holder Adam Podlesh took the snap and ran in from
 the left side for an 18-3 lead with 4:01 to play in the half.
 Ponder  was then  picked off  by Chris  Conte, who  returned the  ball to  the
 Minnesota  13  and the  next play  saw Cutler roll  to his  left and find Matt
 Spaeth, who made a nice grab and kept both feet in for a 25-3 lead.
 Chicago  had once last chance to add to its lead as the team held Minnesota to
 a three-and-out and got into field goal range, but Gould's 39-yard attempt was
 blocked by Kevin Williams as time expired.
 Cutler  was  picked off by Antoine  Winfield early on Chicago's first touch of
 the  second half to  give Minnesota the ball at the Chicago 40. The first play
 saw  a face mask penalty on Chicago and Ponder capped the short drive was a 2-
 yard  scoring  toss to  Kyle Rudolph  to make it  a 25-10  game just over four
 minutes in.
 Minnesota  nearly made it  a one-score game as a Forte fumble was recovered by
 the  Vikings and taken  into the end zone. It was initially ruled a score, but
 replay  showed  that Forte's  knee was  down and it  was overturned. The Bears
 would  up with  a 46-yard field goal from  Gould for a 28-10 lead with 3:57 to
 play in the third.
 The  Vikings came back with a lengthy drive and got into the Chicago red zone.
 They  came away with  nothing, though, as Ponder's pass on 4th-and-2 at the 8-
 yard line fell incomplete early in the fourth quarter.
 Minnesota  had  three more possessions in  the final frame, but didn't make it
 past  midfield until the final possession which saw that end when Peterson was
 stuffed on a 4th-and-1 and Chicago ran off the rest of the clock.
                                   Game Notes
 Minnesota  wide  receiver/kick returner Percy  Harvin sat  out the game with a
 sprained  left ankle  ... Peterson  missed the  team bus  to the  stadium this
 morning,  but caught  a  cab and  made  it to  the game  on  time ...  Chicago
 returner/wide  receiver  Devin  Hester  left  early  in  the  contest  with  a
 concussion.  Also,  Forte and guards  Lance Louis  and Chris Spencer left with
 knee  injuries. Cornerback Charles Tillman left the game as well with an ankle
 injury  ... Chicago  finished  the  game with  113  rushing  yards, with  Bush
 totaling  60 and Forte adding 42 ... Chicago wide out Brandon Marshall led all
 receivers  with 12 catches for 92 yards ... Chicago controlled the ball for 37
 1/2 minutes ... Chicago has won six straight against Minnesota and these teams
 will meet again in two weeks in Minnesota.
 11/25 18:09:00 ET